The Performance Shock without Traction
The Performance Shock without Traction from Apolla is revolutionary with the support of a shoe and the feel of a sock. Shocks are moisture wicking, antimicrobial and highly engineered. The patented design can last up to six months before the support starts to decrease.
Features of the Split Sole Jazz Shoe
- A low profile that creates a seamless leg-to-foot line while on stage
- Moderate compression across the instep to assist in circulation, recovery, and comfort while dancing
- High compression surrounding the achilles for great stability and support
- Compression zones throughout the arch that supports, lifts, and stabilizes the arch
- Knit-in energy absorption in the heel for maximum comfort
- A snug fit in the toe to accentuate the dancer’s point
Ideal flooring surfaces for dancing in The Performance include marley flooring, textured flooring, stages, and carpet. These are especially the perfect item to wear for conventions when dancing in ballrooms on carpeted concrete flooring.