The Performance Shock with Traction
The Performance Shock with Traction from Apolla is revolutionary with the support of a shoe and the feel of a sock. Shocks are moisture wicking, antimicrobial and highly engineered. The patented design can last up to six months before the support starts to decrease.
Features of the The Performance Shock with Traction
- A low profile that creates a seamless leg-to-foot line while on stage
- Moderate compression across the instep to assist in circulation, recovery, and comfort while dancing
- High compression surrounding the achilles for great stability and support
- Compression zones throughout the arch that supports, lifts, and stabilizes the arch
- Knit-in energy absorption in the heel for maximum comfort
- A snug fit in the toe to accentuate the dancer’s point
The Traction eliminates the fabric bulk and uncomfortable seams under foot that exist on all other dance footwear. Like a shoe the traction is designed to wear down until you reach your preferred level of grip. Once it goes past that level - there are traction refreshers to bring it back to the level you need.
Ideal flooring surfaces for dancing in The Performance with traction include wood, tile, and laminate.