The Performance Shock with Traction
The Performance Shock with Traction from Apolla is revolutionary with the support of a shoe and the feel of a sock. Shocks are moisture wicking, antimicrobial and highly engineered. The patented design can last up to six months before the support starts to decrease.
Features of the Split Sole Jazz Shoe
- A low profile that creates a seamless leg-to-foot line while on stage
- Moderate compression across the instep to assist in circulation, recovery, and comfort while dancing
- High compression surrounding the achilles for great stability and support
- Compression zones throughout the arch that supports, lifts, and stabilizes the arch
- Knit-in energy absorption in the heel for maximum comfort
- A snug fit in the toe to accentuate the dancer’s point
The Traction eliminates the fabric bulk and uncomfortable seams under foot that exist on all other dance footwear. Like a shoe the traction is designed to wear down until you reach your preferred level of grip. Once it goes past that level - there are traction refreshers to bring it back to the level you need.
Ideal flooring surfaces for dancing in The Performance with traction include wood, tile, and laminate.