Infinite Shock Dance Socks with Traction
Apolla Performance Wear is a company dedicated to delivering high quality, high performance, and beautifully crafted products designed specifically to meet the dancer’s needs.
This new breed of dancer is pushing the body beyond what was ever thought possible. Finding that new edge, however, comes with the increased risk of preventable injuries that is unique to dancers and studio athletes today.
Did you know?
- Dancers have a lifetime injury incidence of up to 90% and typically incur more injuries than either football or rugby players
- Injuries from the knee down are twice as likely in dance than in most other traditional sports, with foot and ankle injuries accounting for over 50% of all injuries in professional dancers
- Traditional footwear options do not provide sufficient support for dancers, whose “no pain no gain” mentality often causes them to prioritize looks over protection
Our innovative patent pending Apolla Shocks® incorporate the power of sports science technology with the tradition of dance. Apolla knows what your feet crave and our products are beautifully designed to redefine your experience in the studio, on stage, and everywhere in between.
Infinite Shock Features:
So much more than a sock! The Infinite hits mid-calf, graduated compression up the calf and effective arch and ankle support that is perfect for long days on your feet, extra support needs, conventions, travel, and recovery. Have a pair after pointe class to slip on and wear around the house to come back to class each day with fresh feet!
Revolutionary Arch Support
- When you don’t have support in your arch, the force of dancing yanks on the plantar fascia at the insertion points and causes inflammation.
- To keep strong arches, it is good to help lift them and give them support in class and during recovery
- This doesn’t restrict you from building strong ankles. In fact, it helps remove inflammation, which can cause pain and force you to stop dancing.
- More time dancing is what helps build strength
- It is supportive, not restricting
Knit-In Energy Absorption
- Gives your heels and metatarsals comfort and helps ease your joints when landing jumps
- This pad on the ball and heel of the feet does not restrict you from feeling the floor