Heritage Pointe Shoe
Heritage Pointe Shoe SO180L from Bloch is a superior pointe shoe. This pointe shoe is a Russian inspired pointe shoe boasting a low V shaped vamp design that lengthens the aesthetic line of the foot.
Features of the Heritage Pointe Shoe
- The shank is designed to be flexible, supportive en pointe and durable, which makes it an ideal shoe for both rehearsal and performance
- The medium strength, gently curved shank promotes foot articulation and can help the dancer achieve demi pointe
- Flat pleating under the box creates a smooth surface and greater stability when running, walking or standing flat
- The improved, cupped heel shape incorporates a heel counter, providing the dancer with a feeling of security and snug fit — this also assists in maintaining the shape of the shoe in both the standing and en pointe positions
- Inside the box at the platform, is a soft sponge cushion insert which gives extra comfort and protection when standing en pointe and acts as a shock absorber
- Cotton drawstring
- A paste
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Heel cushion
Please note: ribbons and elastics are sold separately.